In-House Registration Form
To participate in an NSTRC In-House Provider Workshop, it is required that you submit the NSTRC In-House Registration Form below.
Submission of the form indicates that you have read and agreed to our registration and cancellation policies. Please remember, our receipt of the form does not guarantee a slot in the workshop. NSTRC will notify applicants the week following the registration deadline to confirm. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
We appreciate your assistance with confirmation as it helps the Center to meet everyone’s need for training and reserving NSTRC Trainers. Please review our workshop policies below before submitting this form.
Workshop Registration and Cancellation Policies
This form is considered the agency/trainee candidate’s confirmation of intent to attend NSTRC’s In-house Workshop and consent to the following terms:
- Registration fees, along with the Registration Form, must be received by NSTRC’s stated registration deadline in order to secure a space in the corresponding workshop. Space for workshops cannot be held without payment of at least 50% of the cost to attend the workshop as determined through the Contracts and Grants Manager with NSTRC. The remainder of payment to be processed upon completion of the workshop.
- If total participation from all attending agencies for this workshop does not meet or exceed NSTRC’s minimum capacity, NSTRC reserves the right to cancel the workshop.
- NSTRC will confirm with sites that have submitted registration forms and payment information within five business days following the posted registration deadline whether a workshop will be held.
- Please do not purchase non-refundable airline or lodging accommodations more than 3 weeks prior to the workshop date.
- As a condition of confirming attendance via submission of this form, agencies/trainees are consenting to the following term: NSTRC reserves the right to retain 50 percent of payment of the obligated fee to fulfill the administrative costs associated with workshops in cases where agencies/trainees cancel attendance to a workshop fewer than 3 weeks prior to the scheduled workshop date.
- In the event that NSTRC cancels a workshop event, NSTRC or its affiliated University (Georgia State University), or any department therein, is not responsible for non-refundable tickets purchased outside of the guidelines outlined herein.
- Full refunds will be provided to registrants in the event that NSTRC cancels a workshop or in cases where registrants cancel within the allotted time to do so per posted workshop schedule and registration deadline. You may cancel your registration by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.